SB Nation Studios
SB Nation Studios, through our unique content partnership with YouTube, has a new program designed to help video content producers generate more traffic and more revenue from your channel.
Introducing the SB Nation Network Producer Program!
The concept here couldn't be more simple and straight forward. If you are producing video content and have a YouTube channel, we can help you achieve two very important goals: get more exposure for your work and generate more money for each view.
SB Nation is a top-10 online sports media company with over 30 million monthly readers. We also operate our own independent studio in New York City where we produce fantastic sports video (www.youtube.com/sbnation). Because of the high quality of our work and the reputation and reach of our company, our national sales team is able to sell this content at a premium rate.
We want to expand our reach and give our advertising clients more high-quality video content they can associate with their brands. Our clients are looking to us to cut through the clutter and offer them the best sports video content. That's where you come in.
Here are a few key points about how the program works:
- If our sales team sells your channel, you get $4 CPM (much higher than the going rate through YouTube). You will never earn less than you can make through an existing partnership with YouTube and could make much more.
- You will get access to our photo and music library as well as support from our video production staff.
- We'll promote your videos throughout our network of sports sites.
- We'll add a "SB Nation Video Partner" logo to your channel page, which tells the world that you're associated with a high-quality sports media company.
- You still own your content and make all editorial decisions.
It's a no-brainer, right?
Why wouldn't you associate yourself with the best, get access to more resources, get exposure to more sports fans, and make more money doing it?
If you are interested in talking to us about this program, please fill out this quick form:
If the form doesn't work for you, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.