Hi, I’m John Gennaro, EP of SB Nation Team Brands Podcasts, and I’m excited to announce that Buffalo Rumblings’s podcast is officially launching today for fans of the Buffalo Bills.
We’re happy to be launching a podcast that represents the Buffalo Bills community, with Circling the Wagons acting as our flagship show.
Nate Auble is your host for Circling the Wagons and will provide Bills fans with news, interviews, recaps, humor and insightful fan discussion.
We’re looking for other great Bills audio shows to add to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast: If you’re interested in joining, please reach out and include a link to your audio work.
If you’re already subscribed to Circling the Wagons, you don’t need to do anything to start receiving new episodes from the Buffalo Rumblings podcast.
Buffalo Rumblings joins a growing roster of team brands podcasts. A little over a month ago, SB Nation launched 4 new podcasts around pro teams in Philadelphia. Since then, we’ve added more NFL podcasts and are now up to 24 total team brands podcasts.
Buffalo Rumblings is one of 8 new NFL podcasts launching today. The current roster of NFL podcasts in the Vox Media Podcast Network now includes:
- Acme Packing Co. // Green Bay Packers
- Arrowhead Pride // Kansas City Chiefs
- Battle Red Blog // Houston Texans
- Behind the Steel Curtain // Pittsburgh Steelers
- Big Blue View // New York Giants
- Bleeding Green Nation // Philadelphia Eagles
- Blogging the Boys // Dallas Cowboys
- Bolts From The Blue // Los Angeles Chargers
- Buffalo Rumblings // Buffalo Bills
- Cat Scratch Reader // Carolina Panthers
- Cincy Jungle // Cincinnati Bengals
- Mile High Report // Denver Broncos
- Music City Miracles // Tennessee Titans
- Niners Nation // San Francisco 49ers
- Pats Pulpit // New England Patriots
- Pride of Detroit // Detroit Lions
- Silver & Black Pride // Oakland Raiders
- Stampede Blue // Indianapolis Colts
- The Falcoholic // Atlanta Falcons
- The Phinsider // Miami Dolphins
- Windy City Gridiron // Chicago Bears
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so. Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: