Hi, I’m John Gennaro, EP of SB Nation Team Brands Podcasts, and I’m excited to announce that Pats Pulpit’s podcast is officially launching today for fans of the New England Patriots.
We’re happy to be launching a podcast that represents the Pats Pulpit community, which means bringing on Rich Hill and Alec Shane to continue their popular podcast by the same name.
On the flagship show, the manager of Pats Pulpit (Rich Hill) and one of the site’s senior writers (Alec Shane) dig deep into the New England Patriots and find humor in following the team.
We’re looking for other great Patriots audio shows to add to the Pats Pulpit podcast: If you’re interested in joining, please reach out and include a link to your audio work.
If you’re already subscribed to the Pats Pulpit podcast, you don’t need to do anything to continue receiving new episodes.
Pats Pulpit joins a growing roster of team brands podcasts. A little over a month ago, SB Nation launched 4 new podcasts around pro teams in Philadelphia. Since then, we’ve added more NFL podcasts and are now up to 24 total team brands podcasts.
Pats Pulpit is one of 8 new NFL podcasts launching today. The current roster of NFL podcasts in the Vox Media Podcast Network now includes:
- Acme Packing Co. // Green Bay Packers
- Arrowhead Pride // Kansas City Chiefs
- Battle Red Blog // Houston Texans
- Behind the Steel Curtain // Pittsburgh Steelers
- Big Blue View // New York Giants
- Bleeding Green Nation // Philadelphia Eagles
- Blogging the Boys // Dallas Cowboys
- Bolts From The Blue // Los Angeles Chargers
- Buffalo Rumblings // Buffalo Bills
- Cat Scratch Reader // Carolina Panthers
- Cincy Jungle // Cincinnati Bengals
- Mile High Report // Denver Broncos
- Music City Miracles // Tennessee Titans
- Niners Nation // San Francisco 49ers
- Pats Pulpit // New England Patriots
- Pride of Detroit // Detroit Lions
- Silver & Black Pride // Oakland Raiders
- Stampede Blue // Indianapolis Colts
- The Falcoholic // Atlanta Falcons
- The Phinsider // Miami Dolphins
- Windy City Gridiron // Chicago Bears
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so. Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: